GROWTHCLUB JUNE 2018: YOUR BUSINESS PLANNING DAY!
Times are changing fast – is your business ahead or behind the curve? Let’s take stock of your last business cycle – reflect, realign and put a plan in place to make 2018 your best year yet!
Join us at your 2nd GrowthCLUB strategic planning session of 2018 – Let go of the certainties of the past (often thought of as “best practices”) and pursue a spirit of inquiry and experimentation (“next practices”).
DATE: 21st June 2018
TIME: 08:00 till 16:00
VENUE: Durban Country Club
Come and absorb great educational content, energy and useful planning tools. This day’s program will include:
- a review of last Quarter’s highs and lows,
- a dynamic keynote presentation
- great networking opportunities with a group of dynamic business owners
- strategic coaching in preparation for your next 120-day business cycle,
- and walk away with a simple, easy-to-execute business plan
FEATURED GUEST SPEAKER: Mike Saunders (DigitLab)
« BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW! »
For catering purposes, and to allow time to collect and complete your preparatory workbook, please RSVP by Thursday the 8th February 2018
- First delegate per company: R1950
- Additional delegate/s, same company R1400/delegate
- 1:1 Coaching clients: GrowthCLUB membership may be included in your specific coaching package, ask us if you are unsure.
- NB: Any cancellations after Thursday 1st February 2018 will incur a late-notice cancellation fee of R700.
“If you want growth, you’ve got to plan for it.”
Check out the above video from Brad Sugars, ActionCOACH Founder and CEO, explaining more about the importance of GrowthCLUB quarterly strategic planning for your business.