GrowthCLUB November 2019: Your Business Planning Day!
Times are changing fast – is your business ahead or behind the curve? Let’s take stock of your last business cycle – reflect, realign and put a plan in place to make 2019 your best year yet! Join us for the GrowthCLUB strategic planning session of 2019 – Let go of the certainties of the past (often thought of as “best practices”) and pursue a spirit of inquiry and experimentation (“next practices”).
DATE: 21st November 2019
TIME: 08:00 till 16:00
VENUE: Durban Country Club
Come and absorb great educational content, energy and useful planning tools. This day’s program will include:
- a review of last Quarter’s highs and lows,
- a dynamic keynote presentation
- great networking opportunities with a group of dynamic business owners
- strategic coaching in preparation for your next 120-day business cycle,
- and walk away with a simple, easy-to-execute business plan
Our Guest Speaker – Adele Benvie
Adele Benvie is the proud founder and CEO of The Success Company, founded in 2000, as well as The ReviewA, based in Mauritius. She consults with many of South Africa’s leading companies in the area of Business Growth, focusing on Customer Feedback combined with Team & Leadership Development to drive business success.
As a business woman, she has devoted her life to equipping people and businesses to discover their true potential for greatness.
Adele has run SA Preemies, a national organisation that supports families with premature babies. She has served on many networking committees and was also the KZN Chairperson of the Association for Skills Development of South Africa.
Adele is wife to Greg, mother to Connor (aged 14) and Erin (aged 10). Adele is a scuba diver and avid wildlife fanatic. She also has an insatiable appetite for good coffee.
Adele’s motto in life is “If you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life” and is blessed to say that is exactly what she does.
« BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW! »
For catering purposes, and to allow time to collect and complete your preparatory workbook, please RSVP by Thursday the 19th August 2019.
- First delegate per company: R1950
- Additional delegate/s, same company R1400/delegate
- 1:1 Coaching clients: GrowthCLUB membership may be included in your specific coaching package, ask us if you are unsure.
- NB: Any cancellations after Friday the 15th February 2019 will incur a late-notice cancellation fee of R700.
“If you want growth, you’ve got to plan for it.”
Check out the above video from Brad Sugars, ActionCOACH Founder and CEO, explaining more about the importance of GrowthCLUB quarterly strategic planning for your business.